Friday, January 8, 2010

Sakura Martial Arts Supplies What Are Some Interesting And/or Good Mangas To Read?

What are some interesting and/or good mangas to read? - sakura martial arts supplies

I'm sorry, the second thing I did, I mixed up some things.
----
Could reply Hello, I wonder if someone my question please and thank you. Does anyone know of good, and / or sleeves that are on or are interesting ...

Ninjas
Sports
Martial Arts
Pets
The relationship, which proved false start, but to be true
the bad guys who are really good

Sorry for all the things he asked me. Nor do I believe, regardless of whether or Shonen Shojo, I like both. Thank you for helping us. I'm not sure if it helps, but here are the mangas that I have when I do a lot, maybe you could ask to recommend sleeves are a bit like you already? Please and thank you.
- Naruto
- Prince of Tennis
- Punch
- Card Captor Sakura
- Pokemon
- Tail of the Moon
- Kagetora
- From Tokyo Mew Mew (and modern)
- Mermaid Melody
- Megaman NT Warrior

5 comments:

FullMetal Hanyou said...

Inuyasha! the best anime / manga out there!

More info on this!
http://www.inuyashaworld.com

x666devi... said...

Fruits Basket
Vampire Knight
Ouran High School Host Club (it has a little of everything at one time or another)
Inuyasha
Bleach (albeit very long)
Fullmetal Alchemist
Flame of Recca
Megatokyo
Fairy Tail
7. Period is a mystery

I recommend you to check some http://www.onemanga.com different categories and see what you want, but the alerts so =]

Aeyra Sevidal.x said...

/ Penguin brothers and sisters encouraged hanakimi

murfcop said...

Rurouni Kenshin (idk if the spelling is correct)

sourpatc... said...

Definitely Inuyasha and Love Hina

Post a Comment