Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Homeopathic Remedies For Herpes What Homeopathic Remedies Should I Take?

What Homeopathic Remedies should I take? - homeopathic remedies for herpes

I have a lot of muscle pain in the neck, which I on muscle relaxants and stop, I would take. I would like to try some homeopathic remedies some, but I'm not sure what to take and, if possible, be. I suffer from arthritis in the neck, slipped disc and arched windows, press on some nerves and pain in the arm. My neck muscles are always tense and painful. I would like to know the difference between the various resources. Said some of the answers, I read to take Arnica 200, but if the order only with 30X or 30C and do not know the difference. Please, if someone could help answer that the resources are useful to establish the differences between the # after the remedy, and where so I appreciate it.

1 comments:

ohio healer said...

If a homeopath in your area, ABC Homeopathy offers a detailed questionnaire on your site. It's a bit ", as in the medical field in the form of a questionnaire. After completion, suggests that resources that can help. You can buy them from ABC or to another page, such as National Homeotherapeutic.

You can also use the second link below to find a homeopath in your area.

Have you considered acupuncture as adjunctive therapy to homeopathy? I also recommend, however, some aromatherapy essential oils, the antidote homeopathy. When you recommend a mixture of oil, please contact me.

Post a Comment