Thursday, January 14, 2010

Philips Mens Shavers Best Mens Electrical Shaver? Remington Or Philips?

Best Mens Electrical Shaver? Remington or Philips? - philips mens shavers

In looking to buy my other half, an electric razor. You have not previously used. You must be quick, do not give a rash, and not too expensive. In view of the Remington R7130 and Phillishave Nivea HS8060 if coolskin the system. The Philishave does not seem as fast as the Remington, but feedback is improved. Can you please advise me what you think is the best way, of course I have no idea!

Thank you in advance.

5 comments:

robdunf said...

If you are not personally, I recommend the Philips ... Remington tends to be designed for facial hair, rugged ... Go to wear Philips Skin Care as a high priority.

Gosling said...

He can not appreciate it. I like razer electric - I tend Philips - but the people to those in the category, and shave above are those who prefer electric. I would try to ascertain their views on this point before buying anything.

5amantha said...

My two brothers and my father Phillishave and happier! I did not even look into Remington. Phillishave is fast enough, and NEVER EVER GIVE eruption.

Nick P said...

Personally, I always used brown and found to be good.

http://www.braun.com/uk/series/flash/ser ...

mixer2 said...

Philips Nivea skin fresh, Remington does with the skin, although in my case, going from Philips

Post a Comment