Friday, January 22, 2010

Nose Bleeding And Blood In Flem Help I Spat Mucus With Blood On It?

Help i spat mucus with blood on it? - nose bleeding and blood in flem

ok, I do not smoke or drink and am not there, to all smokers. I did not really have a cough or anything. Today I woke up and gargle with water, as I do every morning, and I noticed that the water was a little pink. Then I spit of phlegm or mucus and blood per se, so I thought maybe it was my nose and had a nosebleed, so that my runny nose, but not blowing. More spit and then a few minutes Spiting disappeared and was the normal mucosa. the only thing I can think of to do to shouted this a pilow before you go to bed because he was very angry. But I do not bleed, and he would sleep. Has anyone any idea what's up?

1 comments:

katechao... said...

When the blood is gone is good. Did they force her to leave him, like a cough or difficulty breathing very srtongly through the nose? You say you do not choke, so it's probably not something with the lungs. You may have to bite your tongue and lips when they sleep or when they were angry, or just rinse a cut on the gums when brushing your teeth and.

Post a Comment