Thursday, February 18, 2010

Babtism And 1st Birthday Decorations FOOD WILL BE SERVE! Have You Ever ACCEPTED This KIND OF INVITATION? To Answer Will Require, BRUTEAL HONESTY!?

FOOD WILL BE SERVE! Have you ever ACCEPTED This KIND OF INVITATION? to answer will require, BRUTEAL HONESTY!? - babtism and 1st birthday decorations

People listen! Have you ever said "Yes" (1) an application for a day a person of the opposite sex (2) has accepted an invitation to a birthday party, (3) Wedding (4), Baby Shower, (5) Bridal Shower ( 6) Anaversary Church (7) church office (8) Charistimas Party (9) baptism, (10) Housewarming, Blah! Blah! Blah! And the first and most important reason why you would accept the invitation, because the food will be used? Riddle me this: (1) What ethical or moral issues when it came to accepting an invitation to a social event, just because "is a meal out of it" (2) If you are the host, as you feel his host, it is primarily because "going to eat it?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm, I think, is the main reason why people who are subjects of the larva. If you think about it when) I do not remember ever really marriage (or baptism or heater, or you remember the food.

NY gal said...

I would not be an invitation to dinner. I love to see friends and family to socialize and have fun. Normally, if an event with music, I am thrilled by the dancing part:) eat anything.

Wocka wocka said...

1. No, never asked
2. Yes, but not the 5th Year (I 20)
3. Yes, I have the man who married my cousin
4. No
5. No
6. No
7. No
8. No
9. No
10. No

Dang, I'm a loser: P

Post a Comment