Monday, February 15, 2010

Arm Numbness And Menstruation What Is Going On With My Girlfriend? We Dont Know If She's Getting Pregnant Or Not?

What is going on with my girlfriend? we dont know if she's getting pregnant or not? - arm numbness and menstruation

My friend has had pain in my vaginal area and the stomach was very boring ... This is done for a week and I do not know what is wrong ... she lost her time to .. Can symptoms of early pregnancy? or just one end of the menstrual cycle?
Some other symptoms:
-Numbness in my arms once (instead of)
Relief is stronger and more targeted for a few days after the date of cessation of menstruation
Headaches
Pains in the legs
constant pain in my stomach
itchy breasts and vaginal area
Desire for more food --
more than fatigue --
Weight gain
-It feels so not going to get her period because it is never too late ... always early or on time

do not know if you are pregnant or non-T_T, if someone can help anyone who would be great, thx

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I do not think she is pregnant. Why do not you go buy a test? It is probably so nervous that their time skip.

Lisa said...

I do not think she is pregnant. Why do not you go buy a test? It is probably so nervous that their time skip.

msdesi33... said...

Know the exact way, if you are pregnant, is proof of that. Maybe 1 or 2 weeks after cessation of menstruation with urine in the morning is better than I thought. I have 1 child and try to have more 1st If you're nervous or tense, as the position of the menstrual cycle or if your food is not sufficient. Remove your doctor if it does not suffer from anything else!

Proud mom of 3 said...

The only way to know with certainty whether you are pregnant or not, take a pregnancy test. It should show now that it has lost its rules.

I love my husband said...

Give her a pregnancy test

Post a Comment